A resource page for COVID-19 information related to the University of Saskatchewan (USask) Health Sciences and the Health Sciences Building.
For the main USask COVID-19 Updates and Resources page, click here.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the USask Health Sciences Building is, until further notice, closed to everyone except those people who have been issued a Campus Access Pass and who have been approved by the Pandemic Response and Recovery Team (PRT) through the Request for Campus Activity procedure.
Any updates to Health Sciences policies, standard operating procedures, and information pertaining to COVID-19 will be posted here.
Only AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL are permitted entry into the Health Sciences Building at this time.
- Students in a limited number of approved academic activities
- Personnel approved by the USask Pandemic Response Team (PRT) who have obtained an approval permit
Upon approved entry to the building:
- Take the shortest route to your destination
- Do not enter or loiter in areas unrelated to your approved study, research, or work access
- Masks are strongly recommended while in any public spaces and whenever physical distancing of 2 metres cannot be maintained