Charting The Future
The Council of Health Science Deans will direct:
- academic leadership and development of strategic direction and policy with respect to interprofessional curricula, collaborative research, service and infrastructure, and operations
- budget and fiscal integrity of joint operations and initiatives
- terms of reference for, and oversight related committees and projects
- working with life and health sciences research leaders to promote interdisciplinary discovery
- administration of internal and external agreements
- Native access services
- advancement initiatives that benefit all health sciences colleges
- connections with Saskatchewan Academic Health Sciences Network (SAHSN), health regions and government on collective issues
- strategic direction for the Academic Health Sciences operations.
For a copy of the current White Paper on Health Science, click here.